NOTE: ALL PRODUCT NOW DIGITAL ONLY.
All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges Provided.
Copyright and Duplication Rights
All activities and content downloaded or purchased from this website are copyrighted by the AIMS Education Foundation. All rights reserved. No part of any AIMS publication—digital or otherwise—may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means—except as noted below.
- A person purchasing this AIMS publication is hereby granted permission to make unlimited copies of any portion of it (or the files on the accompanying disc), provided these copies will be used only in his or her own classroom. Sharing the materials or making copies for additional classrooms or schools or for other individuals is a violation of AIMS copyright.
- For a workshop or conference session, presenters may make one copy of any portion of a purchased activity for each participant, with a limit of five activities or up to one-third of a book, whichever is less.
- All copies must bear the AIMS Education Foundation copyright information.
- Modifications to AIMS pages (e.g., separating page elements for use on an interactive white board) are permitted only for use within the classroom for which the pages were purchased, or by presenters at conferences or workshops. Interactive white board files may not be uploaded to any third-party website or otherwise distributed. AIMS artwork and content may not be used on non-AIMS materials.
These copyright policies apply to activities received at workshops, free sample activities provided by AIMS, and activities received by conference participants.
Making AIMS Materials Available Digitally
AIMS materials may be made available digitally on a school- or district-wide basis. The following stipulations apply:
- The materials to be put online have been purchased as digital versions from AIMS (i.e., no scanned copies).
- Copies of the materials to be put online have been purchased for each teacher that will be using them.
- The materials are made available via a secure, password-protected system that can only be accessed by employees for whom copies of the materials have been purchased. The materials may not be made available on any publicly accessible system or server.
AIMS materials may not be made available on any publicly accessible Internet site.